OAuth 2.0 is a deceptively simple protocol. For many of us, we create a client id, client secret, set a few environment variables, and watch the black magic take effect. It turns Auth into a Boolean on/off switch. Great! But, what are the best practices for how to configure and use it if we are a bit more behind the scenes? Read on!
First, lets understand some of the threats and security considerations for OAuth 2.0. This is covered in much more detail in “OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations“.
You can see many more details in the IETF Draft “OAuth 2.0 Security Best Current Practice“.
- Gaining weight during COVID
Is Love Alive? by Riley and Sandy Toole
- The Top 10 Pop-Punk Bands
Full Moon Grin by Trent Macdonnell
Sucks to Suck
- Man has personal license plate revoked
- French woman trying to prove she’s alive
- Lawyer suspended for posting NOT GREAT advice
Victoria by Ida Skodt
Would You Rather?
- Some tough choices about noodles
Watering Hole by Jay Pollmann
- Kitchen Nightmares on YouTube
- Dads on Apple TV+
- CallMeKevin Plays GTA V with Chaos Mod
- Tiny Hands Game
- Shannon played Tiny Hands
Want to support the show?
Use our Amazon affiliate link and buy ALL THE THINGS
Rate us on iTunes!
Want to reach out to us?
Just like one of us?
Shannon Godzilla: twitter.com/xoradioxo
Justin Briner: twitter.com/jbrines3
Justin G.: twitter.com/jurego
Sarah Ehm: twitter.com/sarahemmmusic--- Send in a voice message: anchor.fm/pulltheplug/message