WRDashboard

Fork Me on Gitlab

Weather

Weather: Cambridge

Current Conditions: Light Rain, 9.0°C

Observed at: Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport 12:00 AM EDT Sunday 17 October 2021
Condition: Light Rain
Temperature: 9.0°C
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Visibility: 16.1 km
Humidity: 88 %
Dewpoint: 7.1°C
Wind: W 15 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: N/A

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Current Conditions: Light Rain, 9.0°C

Observed at: Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport 12:00 AM EDT Sunday 17 October 2021
Condition: Light Rain
Temperature: 9.0°C
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Visibility: 16.1 km
Humidity: 88 %
Dewpoint: 7.1°C
Wind: W 15 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: 1

Weather: Cambridge

Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 70%

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Sunday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 70%

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12. UV index 2 or low. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 5. POP 70%

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 5. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low 7.

Cloudy periods. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 8.

Cloudy periods. Low 8. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Thursday: Showers. High 14.

Showers. High 14. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Thursday night: Periods of rain. Low 7.

Periods of rain. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Friday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 70%

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Sunday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 70%

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12. UV index 2 or low. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 5. POP 70%

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 5. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low 7.

Cloudy periods. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 8.

Cloudy periods. Low 8. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Thursday: Showers. High 14.

Showers. High 14. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Thursday night: Periods of rain. Low 7.

Periods of rain. Low 7. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Friday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12. Forecast issued 7:09 PM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

No watches or warnings in effect, Cambridge

No watches or warnings in effect.

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

No watches or warnings in effect, Kitchener-Waterloo

No watches or warnings in effect.

Weather: Cambridge

No watches or warnings in effect, Cambridge

No watches or warnings in effect.

Weather: Cambridge

Current Conditions: Light Rain, 10.9°C

Observed at: Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport 11:36 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021
Condition: Light Rain
Temperature: 10.9°C
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Visibility: 16.1 km
Humidity: 89 %
Dewpoint: 9.2°C
Wind: WNW 28 km/h gust 46 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: N/A

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Current Conditions: Light Rain, 10.9°C

Observed at: Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport 11:36 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021
Condition: Light Rain
Temperature: 10.9°C
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Visibility: 16.1 km
Humidity: 89 %
Dewpoint: 9.2°C
Wind: WNW 28 km/h gust 46 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: 2

Weather: Cambridge

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT , Cambridge

Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Issued: 11:34 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT , Kitchener-Waterloo

Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Issued: 11:34 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Saturday: Chance of showers. High 13. POP 60%

A few showers ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13. UV index 1 or low. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 before morning. Low 7. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Sunday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 2 or low. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 4. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low 7.

Cloudy periods. Low 7. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 8.

Cloudy periods. Low 8. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Thursday: Showers. High 14.

Showers. High 14. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Thursday night: Periods of rain. Low 7.

Periods of rain. Low 7. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Cambridge

Friday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Saturday: Chance of showers. High 13. POP 60%

A few showers ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13. UV index 1 or low. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 before morning. Low 7. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Sunday: Chance of showers. High 12. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 2 or low. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021

Weather: Kitchener-Waterloo

Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 4. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Saturday 16 October 2021